Wednesday 28 August 2013

August Favourites ❤

Oh August, you will always be my favourite month of the summer.
(Source)
I only had one favourite this month and that was enough because I was and still am obsessed with it. I've always loved to take photos and film so I thought it would be a good idea to get an editing program so I can play around with what I've got.

I know there are better ones but I downloaded Movie Maker as it seemed to be easy to use for a newbie like myself. I successfully edited 2 videos of my friends and they absolutely loved it, which made me really happy! I haven't had anything to edit in weeks which is frustrating, argh.

Songs I had on replay:

Happy wednesday! x

1 comment:

  1. ah I love movie maker too :) haha

    http://thenetdoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    xo

    ReplyDelete