Tuesday 31 December 2013

Hello Annie in 2013

This year will be remembered as the year 'Hello Annie' was created. It all started after finding out Zoella and Sprinkle of Glitter's blog pages, I instantly fell in love. I have enjoyed writing ever since I was a little girl and I found this a nice way to pour out all my feelings, thoughts and, lets be honest, random pictures in just one place. University and, sometimes, lack of imagination haven't allowed me to write more posts but I try my best to write, at the very least, one post a month *cough*October*cough*

In 2014 I'm going to try to post more often and take more photos to share with you. I don't have that many followers, I don't think, but I like to write, even if most of the time it's for myself (I sound so forever alone).

Hoping for a better year filled with happiness, health and love. Obviously I wish you all the same!

Until next year! x

(Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment