Monday 23 December 2013

First Semester in University...

... is done, yay!

It finished last Thursday (19th) because I don't have classes on Fridays. Even though I still have tests in January and despite not knowing if I passed all of my subjects, I feel really accomplished to have finished the first semester. I tried to give it my all and I'm ready to sit back and relax until the next semester which starts in February with new subjects and new colleagues to meet. Except... I have two works to finish and two tests to study for the beginning of January (8th and 9th).

Nevertheless, I'm going to try to combine work with pleasure; I can't spend all of my Christmas and New Year's holidays studying!

If you too entered uni this year, I hope you had a lovely time and hopefully you aren't as full with work as I am. Happy holidays! x

No comments:

Post a Comment