Monday 13 January 2014

Golden Globes 2014 - Red Carpet

Hello gorgeous!

Last night was the 71st Golden Globe Awards, a show honouring the best film and American television of 2013. I didn't watch it myself because I had to do some uni work but I couldn't help looking at the beautiful dresses that appeared during the red carpet. I picked some of my favourites to share with you in this post.

Here's my Top 5:

5. Elisabeth Moss in J. Mendel
I think this dress is lovely - I love that it is a tail hem dress, I've been obsessed with those ever since I've known of their existence. And it matches her hair colour, it was a good decision in my opinion.

4. Mila Kunis in Gucci
Amazing. Beautiful metallic colour, fits her perfectly. I could see myself wearing this to an award show.

3. Amber Heard in Atelier Versace
Another dress I wouldn't mind wearing to an award show. It's sexy without showing too much. I like the detail on the shoulder, a little thing that makes the dress not look so "vulgar".

2. Uma Thurman in Atelier Versace
Love, love, love! Classy and beautiful! It would probably be my number 1 if the bottom half matched the upper in terms of colour or material but it's in my favourites nonetheless.

And now, my absolute favourite (which surprisingly isn't a dark colour, what's up with that)...

1. Maria Menounos in BCBG Max Azria
I'm not even a fan of pink, I hardly have any pink clothes but this dress... wow. The shape, the colour, the details... it's stunning! And Maria Menounos worked it.

Hope you enjoyed this kind of post, I just like looking at dresses. I wouldn't mind owning all of these, either.

Happy Monday! x

No comments:

Post a Comment