The lovely Kelly from The Patch Diaries tagged her readers on THIS post to answer 13 personal questions (as you can tell by the title) and I just had to.
What do you order at Starbucks?
- Unfortunately, I've never been to Starbucks. There isn't one in my city, which would require me to travel elsewhere, probably the capital (Lisbon) since it is the closest to me. The funny thing is that I once passed by it in the past but I was in a rush so I couldn't stop and try it out, I died a little bit inside.
What's one thing in your closet you can't live without?
- I have to say my shorts. Portugal is a really hot country in the summer and I can't go out wearing pants without sweating a lot and God knows how much I hate sweat. However, nowadays, even if it isn't that hot, I just wear shorts anyway because I like to feel the wind in my legs. That has caused me to have a weird tan...
What's one thing people don't know about you?
- Sometimes I feel really weak. I could blame it on the heat but I feel like this on autumn/winter too. I start feeling dizzy and nauseated and I need to sit down asap or the symptoms get worse.
This one time I was grocery shopping with my mum and we ran into a friend of hers. After a few minutes, I started feeling ill but I didn't say anything because I didn't want to be rude (what?!). When the conversation ended, I could see white dots and I felt like fainting. I literally had to crouch and pretend I was checking the prices whilst my mum looked for something for me to eat on the spot as that seems to make me feel better. We think I inherited this from my grandma because she, too, felt like this when she was younger, it's most likely low blood pressure.
What's one thing you want to do before you die?
- I want to meet the friends I have all around the world. I have some in Holland, England, Denmark, Scotland... We met online and we know each other for years - to finally meet them face to face would be marvellous and a dream come true.
What's one food you can't live without?
- Bread. It doesn't need to have ham or cheese or butter, just bread (am I weird yet?)
What's one quote you live by?
- “Some people believe in God, I believe in music. Some people pray, I turn on the radio” (it's on my twitter bio)
What do you like and dislike about the blogging community?
- I like that it connects people all over the world. We share traditions and we learn more about each one's day-to-day basis. We can express our opinion and have healthy debates. And as for non-native English speakers like myself, we can improve our grammar and vocabulary!
- It annoys me when I find a blog that isn't updated in years, literally. I found one that wasn't updated since 2010 and I don't know why but it just annoys me.
What's your number 1 song on iTunes/iPod?
- This week I'm crushing on Stone Sour - Through Glass.
What kind of style would you describe yourself as having?
- It depends on my mood, it's mostly casual.
- Number 8, it's perfect.
- I consider blogging a hobbie so there's one, and photography.
Two pet peeves?
- Wrong grammar and spelling annoys me and is a turn-off, mostly in Portuguese. And when someone talks to me when I'm reading, listening to music or watching TV.
Your guilty pleasure?
- One Direction... I know music doesn't have an age but I can't help to feel "out of place" when I see the younger fans chasing them and at the concerts, etc.
- Everyone who's reading this! Leave a comment if you do this tag and lets get to know each other :)
Have a good day! x